Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How much is enough?

Bper

Local Supermarket £1.49.9p a slight change but it is in the right direction

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bper said:

Local Supermarket £1.49.9p a slight change but it is in the right direction

Bob, that is expensive.

In Peterborough today, BP 141.9, Shell 139.9 and Morrisons 138.9.  Even on the A1 Shell 151.9.

The Shell station charging 139.9 also had E5 at 157.9.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Roy124 said:

Bob, that is expensive.

In Peterborough today, BP 141.9, Shell 139.9 and Morrisons 138.9.  Even on the A1 Shell 151.9.

The Shell station charging 139.9 also had E5 at 157.9.

Hi Roy, I have been saying this since I first posted this subject. Will see how long it takes to eventually come down to somewhere near your prices but thanks for the update.👍

• Like 3

Oh well another week and no change in the price from the local Morrison's £149.9p .

Any change in your areas.

• Like 2

Applegreen 142.7, Morrison 142.9 around my way. I know some Sainsbury and Morrison have it at 132.7 in some lucky part of the country. 

• Like 4

👍Will be doing run to Peterborough on Wednesday, interesting to see if it has come down further. Grantham this week was 10p/l dearer than Peterborough. 

• Like 4

For the first time in ages my Abridge Shell is no longer the cheapest! They were 147.9 but the local supermarkets have dropped to 144.9/145.9!

• Like 3

What's going on local Morrisons just raised all the petrol and diesel prices by 2p unleaded was 1.49.9p now 152.9p WTH is going on when prices should be dropping not going up.

What's the prices in your areas?.🤬

• Like 3

I'd noticed that too! Thought it was a bit odd they're 2p above all their rivals in the area (Sainsburys & Tesco 143.9, Morrisons 145.9) but from what you say it might be a wider policy!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cyker said:

I'd noticed that too! Thought it was a bit odd they're 2p above all their rivals in the area (Sainsburys & Tesco 143.9, Morrisons 145.9) but from what you say it might be a wider policy!

Does anyone know the reason why it's going back up for no apparent reason?

• Like 2

I think this is just the natural up-a-bit-down-a-bit you get and not a general change; It'll probably drop again in a few weeks!

Maybe Morrisons need to pay off a loan and need to generate an extra bit of cash quickly :laugh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cyker said:

I think this is just the natural up-a-bit-down-a-bit you get and not a general change; It'll probably drop again in a few weeks!

Maybe Morrisons need to pay off a loan and need to generate an extra bit of cash quickly :laugh: 

It looks like we are paying for the upgrades they have done to the store over the last few weeks. They can't loose customer pays for everything. Right off to start my own supermarket, just need a name any ideas?🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Morrison I'd fill up last week, now add 2p more?? 144.7.  Asda 142.7

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mojo1010 said:

The Morrison I'd fill up last week, now add 2p more?? 144.7.  Asda 142.7

These price rises are not good as they just keep adding to the rising cost of living . Prices should be coming down and not going up.👍

• Like 4

Bob, prices going up by 2p in our area, also seen prices in other petrol stations going up as well.

• Like 3

Just repeated our run to Peterborough.  BP on the A1 151.9.  In town BP and Shell 141.9, Shell up 2p.  Morrisons however 140.9 which is either down 1p or the same.

• Like 5

The filling station I normally use was Euro 165.9, (about £1.48p), on 6th January and 174.9, (about £1.56p), on 27th. Definitely on the way back up! again!

AddiT: I should add that those prices are for E5, we ain't got E10 yet.

Edited by dannyboy413
added a bit
  • Like 4

Rising fuel prices again, ULEZ expansion, 15 minute cities, neighbourhood to neighbourhood driving restrictions, increased domestic energy prices, interest rates up to 4%, food prices going up daily, NHS turned into NO HEALTH SERVICE, dentist all turning private with extortionate costs. Everyone on strike, train fares through the roof.

Well it's all going well for us don't you think.😭

• Sad 2

What price an electric trike?  A car in a city could travel up to 5 miles.  On a trike it could take about 40 minutes but you could park for free outside each shop.

• Sad 1

Free parking on trike yes, but it gets nicked in London especially and high end push bikes. My local M&S has bike rack to secure to, someone secured their £600 push bike, went in the shop, came out it's gone. The thief used bolt cutter in daylight. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Roy124 said:

What price an electric trike?  A car in a city could travel up to 5 miles.  On a trike it could take about 40 minutes but you could park for free outside 

2 hours ago, Roy124 said:

What price an electric trike?  A car in a city could travel up to 5 miles.  On a trike it could take about 40 minutes but you could park for free outside each shop.

How would this work for elderly,disabled etc who rely on their cars for transport. Numerous other reasons as well. Alternatives please.?

• Like 3

Another petrol station that was 4p to 5p cheaper then the local Morrisons is now the same price. Apparently a $8 - $10 dollar price rise of a barrel of crude is the reason.🤬

• Like 2

On 1/29/2023 at 9:00 PM, Bper said:

It looks like we are paying for the upgrades they have done to the store over the last few weeks. They can't loose customer pays for everything. Right off to start my own supermarket, just need a name any ideas?🤔

Just drop your er 🤔

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links