Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How much is enough?

Bper

13 minutes ago, Big_D said:

I definitely agree that there is profiteering going on.

Saw a  petrol station today that is offering a free car with every full tank 🥰

• Haha 4

With the price of fuel, this doesn't sound like a joke 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Big_D said:

With the price of fuel, this doesn't sound like a joke 😁

Bob, Instead of giving up on the face of adversity you should face it with a positive attitude and smile.👍

• Like 3

Bob, I am smiling. I drive a Toyota. Why wouldn't I smile. I;m not smiling about petrol prices though. I filled up again today at £1.429 per litre. This was a 100 yard detour off my route on the way home as all I had to do was turn into the forecourt as I drove past.

Better than the £1.539 and £1.499 I passed on the road today

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Big_D said:

Bob, I am smiling. I drive a Toyota. Why wouldn't I smile. I;m not smiling about petrol prices though. I filled up again today at £1.429 per litre. This was a 100 yard detour off my route on the way home as all I had to do was turn into the forecourt as I drove past.

Better than the £1.539 and £1.499 I passed on the road today

Bob, my local supermarket is charging 147.9p and their prices have been high ever since the hike. I still fail to understand why, it's a rip off and no excuses not to drop the price.

• Like 2

I agree. As we all suspect (know) it's profiteering.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2023 at 8:08 PM, Bper said:

Saw a  petrol station today that is offering a free car with every full tank 🥰

Range Rover was it?

• Haha 2

Going across to Netherlands next week.  Plan on brimming the tank and selling any surplus fuel before we come home 😂

• Haha 2

Was 142.7 Asda last week, need to add some fuel tomorrow, let's see. 

ManchesterScreenshot_2023-03-25-09-12-01-941_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.ed79ee392f948ac08ecef26b408944a6.jpg

• Like 1

Came across Sainsbury a few miles away 140.9, that's the cheapest I have seen around me. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rhymes with Paris said:

Range Rover was it?

Paul your right it was a Range Rover, it came with a life time breakdown service truck attached to the toe bar at the back. Funny if you remove the N in Range and the R in Rover you are left with "Rage Over" apt I think.😂

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Roy124 said:

Going across to Netherlands next week.  Plan on brimming the tank and selling any surplus fuel before we come home 😂

Hi Roy, I need some flowers for the garden and very partial to a nice bit of cheese as well.

Have a good trip👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Local supermarket up 1p from 147.9p to 148.9p was looking for it to go in the other direction not up.🤬

Lowest here for E10 £144.8 but i have to travel 8 miles to get the saving - (ASDA cheapest) 

777777.thumb.JPG.15946985f0d8e62d1e86d829ccddbc84.JPG

Lowest Super unleaded £152.9 same 8 mile journey to get it - (Tesco Extra cheapest)

777777.thumb.JPG.5d65107c241d0e5d0b2c2723a0c5aef4.JPG

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Max_Headroom said:

Lowest here for E10 £144.8 but i have to travel 8 miles to get the saving - (ASDA cheapest) 

777777.thumb.JPG.15946985f0d8e62d1e86d829ccddbc84.JPG

Lowest Super unleaded £152.9 same 8 mile journey to get it - (Tesco Extra cheapest)

777777.thumb.JPG.5d65107c241d0e5d0b2c2723a0c5aef4.JPG

Hi Max, the only time motorists should travel 8 miles of more for petrol yet alone a cheaper deal is if its the only station that is available from them to fill up. 

Well more good news it looks like petrol prices are going up again as brent crude barrel price has risen by $5 . Also Saudi Arabia is cutting daily production by a million barrels a day. The rise will happen in May according to reports.🤬

• Sad 1

Sainsburys here just went up a penny back to 143.9. Annoyed I didn't refuel yesterday, but still had half a tank indicated!

5 hours ago, Bper said:

Hi Max, the only time motorists should travel 8 miles of more for petrol yet alone a cheaper deal is if its the only station that is available from them to fill up. 

Or if it's a fun drive... :naughty: 

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Cyker said:

It works out quite well for us as we live in a small town with no big supermarkets so travel to the next  town to do the monthly shop i fill the car up when we are there.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Cyker said:

Or if it's a fun drive... :naughty:

I drive a C-HR. It's always a fun drive 😁

• Haha 1

Got my two boys looking at petrol prices for a game to keep them busy on our drive up to the grandparents over the Easter break.The nearest petrol station was 146.9 but now up to148.9. Couple of other places few miles  away up by 2p.

a few petrol places on the journey 138.9 and 142

• Haha 3

Currently in Netherlands, about £1.85.  Diesel is cheaper. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Markyswan said:

Got my two boys looking at petrol prices for a game to keep them busy on our drive up to the grandparents over the Easter break.The nearest petrol station was 146.9 but now up to148.9. Couple of other places few miles  away up by 2p.

a few petrol places on the journey 138.9 and 142

Genius! :laugh: 

• Haha 1

Sainsburys and Morrison fuel stations are the last on my list followed by Asda .  Best petrol from most Tescos and particularly the E5 99, otherwise bp or Shell, texaco. But if you don’t see a difference in performance and efficiency then feel free to fill up anywhere you like, the car it’s a metal not a human body so no feelings 🫢👌 My local Tesco has e5 99 for 145.9 p a litre 

• Like 2

I ran it down to one block over ~460 miles, with 20 remaining indicated by the range/GOM (That was getting scary as the range was dropping faster than the miles I covered!!)

Filled it with V-Power (Still only ~30L!), really don't feel any difference! I think it might be a bit quieter, and the nasty idle vibration is less noticeable, although still just as audible.

Be interesting to see if there's any noticeable difference to mpg.

May try some Esso E5-but-really-0 next?

• Like 2

Local Supermarket yesterday evening 148.9 today 149.9 obviously they must have purchased their petrol within a couple of hours and had it delivered overnight.

Amazing how they have petrol tankers on standby 24/7. 🤬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links