Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spacesaver

c90

Fair point Roy - I never gave that a thought. Maybe I should get one of those long bolts I've seen on eBay that secures the wheel.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2022 at 10:55 PM, Devon Aygo said:

It can be done it just needs a bit of work to I.D. the parts without using your vehicle details in the part catalogue which is contrary to the teachings of a parts person, as Toyotas parts catalogue works on a one car one part basis where when your cars details are input the catalogue only shows the correct part as supplied from factory and excludes any "incorrect" parts. As for boot space the 2.0 has a 12v battery under the boot floor in the boot, the spare will fit in next to the battery so no boot space above the boot floor is lost in a 1.8 however there is no 12v battery so the boot floor is much lower, fitting as spare in a 1.8 involves lifting the boot floor up to match the 2.0, you need:

42611-F4210 18X4 Space saver wheel £86.35

145/70 D18 Space saver tyre £ TBC Make sure you get a D18 Space saver tyre not a R18 conventional tyre

09111-F4011 Jack £7.25

09113-F4010 Jack handle £1.05

09150-F4010 Wrench £5.18

51931-02040 Wheel retainer £13.35

64778-F4050 Foam insert for floor £5.65

64429-F4010 Foam insert Floor support 1 £22.91

64995-F4070 Foam insert Floor support 2 £11.30

64716-F4050-C0 Trunk trim £7.53

42668-0F030 Speed limit sticker £2.82

Kit above is only for C-HR 2.0 Hybrid with 19" factory wheels

Hi,

We've just bought a 2021 C-HR 2.0 Excel with the factory 18" dark chrome alloys (and no spare wheel).  I note you say the above is only for the 19" wheels model - any chance you could help me out with what I'd need for ours please? 

Thanks 🙂

On 3/1/2022 at 10:39 AM, alan333 said:

Hi,

We've just bought a 2021 C-HR 2.0 Excel with the factory 18" dark chrome alloys (and no spare wheel).  I note you say the above is only for the 19" wheels model - any chance you could help me out with what I'd need for ours please? 

Thanks 🙂

With 18" wheels you do not need the Green items

image.thumb.png.d47063b5edb2c87ed2e672a85431bbc8.png

Again the list above is for 2.0 Hybrid C-HR only

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

Thanks very much for that 🙂.  Haven't collected the car yet so have asked the salesman to quote for the kit.  In the meantime I checked eBay for a wheel & tyre.  No listings with part number 42600-F4210, but there are a couple of 16 inch with part number 42600-F4211.  Any idea if they would fit, or what the difference is?  The only 2.0 on the compatibility drop down menu on eBay says 1987cc 109Kw 148HP 3ZR-FAE and says petrol SUV (where the 1.8s say full hybrid SUV).

Thanks for your help, it's appreciated 🙂

I missed a call from the salesman but he left a message saying the kit, supply only, is £328 retail.  I’d like to think I could get a discount on it but it seems expensive.  Adding up the parts from the list above is about £74, so that’s about £250 for the wheel & tyre.

Thoughts?

Hi instead of going through the sales team try going to the parts department and most dealers give you a discount on parts if you have taken out a service plan its worth a try.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, alan333 said:

Thanks very much for that 🙂.  Haven't collected the car yet so have asked the salesman to quote for the kit.  In the meantime I checked ebay for a wheel & tyre.  No listings with part number 42600-F4210, but there are a couple of 16 inch with part number 42600-F4211.  Any idea if they would fit, or what the difference is?  The only 2.0 on the compatibility drop down menu on ebay says 1987cc 109Kw 148HP 3ZR-FAE and says petrol SUV (where the 1.8s say full hybrid SUV).

Thanks for your help, it's appreciated 🙂

42600-F4211 is a supersession of F4210 so will be fine, the eBay listing is showing the conventional non hybrid 2.0 available in other markets.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Leo63 said:

Hi instead of going through the sales team try going to the parts department and most dealers give you a discount on parts if you have taken out a service plan its worth a try.

Will do, thanks mate 🙂

4 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

42600-F4211 is a supersession of F4210 so will be fine, the ebay listing is showing the conventional non hybrid 2.0 available in other markets.

Thanks very much.  I didn't know there were any non hybrid versions 🤷‍♂️.  I'll see what discount I can get direct from the parts dept but at the moment it looks like I could save about £100 going the eBay route.

3 hours ago, alan333 said:

Thanks very much.  I didn't know there were any non hybrid versions 🤷‍♂️.  

There is the 1.2 turbo petrol version in other areas of the world & also the USA is stuck with a 2 litre petrol version mated to a CVT gearbox.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

There is the 1.2 turbo petrol version in other areas of the world & also the USA is stuck with a 2 litre petrol version mated to a CVT gearbox.

When I bought mine 4 1/2 years ago (UK). You could only get the 1.2 turbo petrol or the 1.8 hybrid.

• Thanks 1

Popped in to my Toyota dealer today to order the spare wheel parts, I handed over a print out & the parts person looked at the numbers then said not a problem, just to check what C-HR have you ordered as this space saver is for 19" factory rims - I replied GR Sport & he said that's fine then, ill get these ordered for you then call you when everything has arrived. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

Popped in to my Toyota dealer today to order the spare wheel parts, I handed over a print out & the parts person looked at the numbers then said not a problem, just to check what C-HR have you ordered as this space saver is for 19" factory rims - I replied GR Sport & he said that's fine then, ill get these ordered for you then call you when everything has arrived. 

Great, how much did it cost Lee? 

1 minute ago, Spo2 said:

Great, how much did it cost Lee? 

No idea as I didn't ask as I just want the security of having a spare wheel & tools plus the C-HR will be a keeper for me at least while the Relax warranty scheme is in force. 

I also need to see the lads at the local garage for a suitable space saver tyre to fit on the rim. 

• Like 2

Just now, forkingabout said:

No idea as I didn't ask as I just want the security of having a spare wheel & tools plus the C-HR will be a keeper for me at least while the Relax warranty scheme is in force. 

I also need to see the lads at the local garage for a suitable space saver tyre to fit on the rim. 

I believe the boot floor would require cutting and the storages boxes would be gone but would be keen to see pictures. Would this affect insurance? 

You will loose the under floor storage, it just lifts out - I'd rather have the security of a spare wheel & tools. 

The boot floor is higher on the 2 litre hybrid due to the 12 volt Battery being in the boot.

14 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

You will loose the under floor storage, it just lifts out - I'd rather have the security of a spare wheel & tools. 

The boot floor is higher on the 2 litre hybrid due to the 12 volt battery being in the boot.

Well, if it is simple job, then the dealer should be able to fit the kit for you. For fitting tyre on the rim, Blackcircles should let you get this done at any local tyre fitter.

Tyre fitment doesn't bother me - the lads at my local garage can supply & fit the tyre for cost price plus a round of drinks from the hot drinks machine. 

Puncture repair or wheel alignment etc always cost me a round from the machine.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2022 at 10:55 PM, Devon Aygo said:

It can be done it just needs a bit of work to I.D. the parts without using your vehicle details in the part catalogue which is contrary to the teachings of a parts person, as Toyotas parts catalogue works on a one car one part basis where when your cars details are input the catalogue only shows the correct part as supplied from factory and excludes any "incorrect" parts. As for boot space the 2.0 has a 12v battery under the boot floor in the boot, the spare will fit in next to the battery so no boot space above the boot floor is lost in a 1.8 however there is no 12v battery so the boot floor is much lower, fitting as spare in a 1.8 involves lifting the boot floor up to match the 2.0, you need:

42611-F4210 18X4 Space saver wheel £86.35

145/70 D18 Space saver tyre £ TBC Make sure you get a D18 Space saver tyre not a R18 conventional tyre

09111-F4011 Jack £7.25

09113-F4010 Jack handle £1.05

09150-F4010 Wrench £5.18

51931-02040 Wheel retainer £13.35

64778-F4050 Foam insert for floor £5.65

64429-F4010 Foam insert Floor support 1 £22.91

64995-F4070 Foam insert Floor support 2 £11.30

64716-F4050-C0 Trunk trim £7.53

42668-0F030 Speed limit sticker £2.82

Kit above is only for C-HR 2.0 Hybrid with 19" factory wheels

@Devon Aygo are those prices inclusive of VAT ??

Hi,

I have fitted a spacesaver to my Orange edition, no problems at all. I ordered the parts from Toyota direct, they are on this forum and the service was great. Part numbers and cost below. If anyone wants photographs just let me know as the garage told me it could not be done.

Foam insert    64429-F4010  £39

Foam insert    64495-F4070  £19

Wheel clamp   51931-F4011  £2.62

I used a wooden block to support the spacesaver at the rear of the car to save money. Hope this helps

Geoff

• Thanks 1

On 3/10/2022 at 8:19 PM, Tango T5 said:

@Devon Aygo are those prices inclusive of VAT ??

No! 

2 minutes ago, Geoffrey Critchley said:

Hi,

I have fitted a spacesaver to my Orange edition, no problems at all. I ordered the parts from Toyota direct, they are on this forum and the service was great. Part numbers and cost below. If anyone wants photographs just let me know as the garage told me it could not be done.

I used a wooden block to support the spacesaver at the rear of the car to save money. Hope this helps

Geoff

Geoff, that is wonderful. It would be great if you could upload some pics.

Thanks

29 minutes ago, Geoffrey Critchley said:

Hi,

Geoff

Where did you get the wheel/tyre from ?? Pics would be great.

Hi Yes the part price included VAT. Delivery was I think £5.00 and was within a week,

On 3/2/2022 at 12:56 PM, Devon Aygo said:

Thanks very much again for your help Lee.  I bought the 9 parts you listed (but with the 16 inch spare now being a updated part number of 42600-F4211), all in for £258 odds inc vat.  All fitted and looking great.  

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links